Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
- 4X4 Dynamic Structure – External forces on the frame under the riders weight – cornering stresses or vibration from impacts – have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a forth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
- BWC – Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes – Small and Medium frames with 27.5″ wheels. Medium, Large and XL frames with 29″ wheels.
The quickness and agility of the legendary Anthem platform, plus the confident handling of Giant’s innovative 27.5 technology. That’s the core of this versatile XC machine. Featuring a lightweight, full-suspension ALUXX SL frame and award-winning Maestro Suspension—engineered specifically for 27.5 wheels and 100mm of suspension travel—it’s perfect for racing or all-day epics. The frame features Giant’s OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 4 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 32 Float Performance 100mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant P XC-2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano SLX / Deore 10-speed drivetrain with Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes
Cycle off road with confidence. The Orbea MX40 27.5 is a fun hardtail mountain bike for exploring off the beaten track.
The durable aluminium alloy frame features MX Compact geometry that offers a stable upright riding positon, confident control and comfort, on gravel path and dirt trails. The low standover height makes getting on and off the bike that much easier.
- Taking the sting out of the trail is the SR Suntour fork that offers 75mm of suspension travel.
- The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the perfect balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling
- Kenda tyres feature low profile nobs that offer grip on loose surfaces without slowing you down too much on the road.
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all weather conditions and the Shimano 3×7 speed drivetrain offers plenty of gears to get you up and over every hill on your route.
Specialized Rockhopper Pro 29er
The Rockhopper is a time-tested XC hardtail built for cruising fire roads and slicing through singletrack. Equipped with Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes and a RockShox XC30 29″ suspension fork with lockout, the Rockhopper Pro offers performance every rider will appreciate.
- Fully butted A1 Premium aluminium frame with ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double-ring crankset with 29er gearing and GXP bottom bracket offers lightweight and durable performance
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake with G2 CleanSweep rotor for hassle-free and powerful braking
- RockShox XC30 features TurnKey hydraulic damping, coil-spring, lock-out, alloy steerer tube and externally adjustable rebound for plush and lightweight trail performance
- Shimano SLX Shadow 10-speed rear derailleur and Rapidfire trigger shifters for reliable, high-end performance